GD-Medical GmbH is a young company that specializes in the wholesale of (protective) equipment and supplies customers in the field of medical facilities and public institutions as well as the police and armed forces. With our philosophy, we have established ourselves on the market very quickly: GD-Medical GmbH supplies quality products in large quantities at short notice and at fair prices. We attach particular importance to service. We are your reliable partner who accompanies your orders through to the final execution and who, thanks to a high degree of flexibility, can often also offer extraordinary solutions to make the impossible possible.
Through a constantly growing, international network, we can also react quickly and cost-effectively to your short-term inquiries. When carrying out the orders, it is particularly important to GD-Medical GmbH to ensure that logistics are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Our strengths, your advantage
Medical protective equipment
The procurement of PPE (personal protective equipment) is another core business of GD-Medical GmbH. In order to be able to provide you with an offer for a product with the required standard, protection class and associated guidelines, we need some information from you:
- What is the purpose of the product?
- What are the requirements for the product?
Our product portfolio for PPE includes:
- Protective gloves (nitrile, vinyl, latex)
- Overalls (all protection classes)
- Protective gowns ( made of different materials, with/without reinforcements, etc.)
- Head and face protection
- Hearing protection (different categories)
- Skin and hygiene protection
Equipment (Armed Forces / Police)
GD-Medical GmbH offers the armed forces, police and security companies a broad portfolio of protective and security equipment such as ballistic protection, night vision technology and tactical equipment , and many more products. In this very special area, we work together with our premium partner eurosec.ee. This has more than 12 years of experience in this area and also offers products from its own production.
Wearing masks and face masks is essential in these times!
According to the latest scientific studies, the risk of infection is when wearing an FFP2 mask optimally at less than 1% (further information at: Infectious aerosols indoors).
We will advise you expertly and competently which mask is best suited to your desired and required needs.
The following points apply to all masks that we offer you individually according to your needs and requirements:
- For medical face masks, mouth and nose protection (MNS), often also OP masks, these are single-use products that are normally used in everyday hospital work or in doctor’s surgeries.
- Medical products are subject to special requirements. They must therefore comply with the European standard EN 14683:2019-10. For this, manufacturers must carry out a successful verification procedure (conformity assessment procedure according to the Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC) in order to prove to us that their products meet all legal requirements. All manufacturers of medical masks must also have provided their products with the CE mark.
- Like medical face masks, FFP masks must also comply with clear requirements of laws and technical standards. In particular, the filter performance of the mask material is tested based on the European standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009 with aerosols. FFP2 masks must filter at least 94% and FFP3 masks at least 99% of the test aerosols. They therefore offer proven effective protection against aerosols. The test standard is printed on the surface of the FFP mask together with the CE mark and the four-digit identification number of the notified body.
Antigen testingWe would be happy to make an individual offer for bulk buyers for antigen rapid tests or self-tests. For this we need the following information from you:
- What is the minimum sensitivity and specificity of the test?
- What pack size should the test have (1, 5, 20 or 25 box)?
- And do you already have a manufacturer or model request?
Self-tests: Have their name because each test person can carry them out themselves. They are intended for use in private households, which means that sampling and evaluation should be kept correspondingly simple. The self-test can be carried out with a nasal swab in the front or in the back of the nose, as a spit test or as a so-called lollipop test. The Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices, together with the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut, checks the quality and validity of the Tests.
Quick Tests: These antigen tests are intended for use by trained healthcare professionals. The application is similar to the self-test and the result is available immediately (usually after 15 minutes). Swabs are possible with quick tests in the nose and throat area.
Founder and Managing Director
Business graduate, salesperson, problem solver
In order to better protect people in Germany from the corona virus, the idea of founding a company for the wholesale of equipment and personal protective equipment was born in 2020. Since then, we have been able to help in many places through our imports and would like to continue and expand this beyond the pandemic. We work on new projects every day that are industry-specific and sometimes uncommon in the industry. For us, every order is a confirmation of our professional and trustworthy service – we are convinced that we can still achieve a lot together with you, our customers and partners.